R55 Homeopathic Medicine Indications: Injuries of all types, fracture, luxation, sprain, concussion of the brain, wounds caused by firearms or sharp weapons, involving bleeding. May be used as a complementary remedy in feverish infections, sepsis, and in general on account of its stimulating effect on the defensive energy of the organism.
The present remedy also covers excesses in sports, overstrain, as for instance of laborers carrying heavyweights (heart strain), and rheumatism occurring where old injuries have been sustained.
R55 Homeopathic Medicine MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Arnica: Acts on the arterial system, regularizing effect on the blood circulation, eliminates stoppages.
Belladonna: Against inflammation.
Calendula: Specially in contusion.
Echinacea angustifolia: Against inflammation and septic complications.
Hamamelis: Bleeding and venous stasis.
Rhus toxicodendron: Consequences of overexertion and dislocation.
Ruta: Unduly strenuous efforts.
Symphytum: In fracture.
– In acute injuries every 10 minutes 10-15 drops in a little water or undiluted
– In fracture, take, the first day every 1/4 hour, the second day every ½ hour, the third day every hour, 15 drops. Then 3-6 times daily 10-15 drops, possibly before meals
– In influenza and cardiac complaints (caused by overstrain) use the present remedy alternatively with other remedies according to the degree of gravity, every ¼ – ½ hour.
– Auspicious complementary remedies.
– R3 in muscular weakness of the heart.
– R6 in feverish infections.
– R11 in rheumatism.
– R46 with injuries on the hands.
– R16 with migraine and neuralgia.
– In impending collapse: add in time R67.
Info for Registered practitioners only