R7 Homeopathic Medicine Indications: Organic and functional complaints of liver and gallbladder, hepatopathy, cholecystography, calculi, disturbances of the biliary secretion, hepatitis, swelling of the abdomen, premature satiety, lack of appetite, bitter taste in mouth, flatulence, constipation, weariness after meals, irritation, hypochondria.
R7 Homeopathic Medicine MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Carduus marianus: Painful swelling of the liver, jaundice, biliary calculi, cholangitis.
Chelidonium: Swelling of the liver with the sensation of pressure on liver and biliary vesicle and extending to right shoulderblade, cholagogue.
Cholesterinum: Enlargement of the liver, jaundice and formation of gallstones.
Colocynthis: Cramplike pains in abdomen, cannot stand pressure of clothes. At the time a pain occurs, improvement is obtained through strong pressure on abdomen and through bending over.
Lycopodium: Meteorism and flatulence, bitter taste in mouth, bad humour, constipation.
Nux vomica: Hypochondria, liver constriction and congestion, nausea, abuse of tobacco, icterus, gastro-duodenal catarrh, constipation.
Buy R73 Homeopathic Medicine 22ML
– Generally 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals.
– If no improvement occurs within 8-14 days take 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day and reduce the dose when improving. Even after complete disappearance of the complaints, take 10-15 drops
– 1-3 times a day for a longer period of time, watching diet rigorously.
– In inflammatory diseases of liver and biliary vesicle, additional use of R1.
– In simultaneous gastric diseases (gastritis, ulcers), use also R5.
– In ulcers, take 10-15 drops of R5 3 times a day before meals, and 10-15 drops of R7 2-4 times a day between meals
– In hemorroids, additional use of R13
Info for Registered practitioners only
There are no reviews yet.