R33 Homeopathic Medicine Indications: Epilepsy and epileptoid attacks, twitching muscles.
R33 Homeopathic Medicine MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The ingredients form specific therapeutic antigens.
Bufo: Specific remedy against epileptic fits and progressive weakness.
Cuprum: Against all kinds of cramps, in the thighs for instance, and especially epileptic cramps. Cerebral congestion
Pulsatilla: Promotes vicarious effects in general, in the sense that diseases stifled in the past are rediscovered as an effect of vicariation.
Silicea: After-effects of the suppression of perspiration from the feet.
Acts on the constitution.
Zincum: Various beneficial effects in case of convulsion, brings out stifled diseases of the skin.
– Generally 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water by way of a prolonged cure.
– Prior to attacks or aHer an attack administer 20 drops every ½ hour for two hours.
– After treatment over a period to three months the dosage may be reduced to 10-15 drops once a day.
– R36 is considered to be a useful complementary remedy and one is advised to compare the symptomatology as listed thereunder.
– In restlessness and excitement: compare R14.
– In hysterical attacks: see R47.
– Convulsions during teething: R35.
– In tetany and eclampsia: see R34
Info for Registered practitioners only