Ashwagandha Q Known as Withania Somnifera, Ashwagandha is very popularly known as the Indian Ginseng because of its powers to improve the muscles and nervous system and works on the entire body.
A popular antioxidant that slows down the aging process and helps to restore the weakened conditions that are caused due to old age.
- Helps to improve sexual function for males and females.
- Helps to increase sperm count, stop premature ejaculation.
- Excellent for mentally overworked people like doctors, lawyers; those who have great mental and physical fatigue, poor eating, and sleeplessness.
- It is also a good reputation for improving memory and helps to increase brain function.
15 drops of Ashwagandha mother tincture in half a cup of normal water twice each day for 3 months, unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Can be taken along with other allopathic medicines.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ashwagandha Mother Tincture Q
It can diminish glucose levels, decline cortisol, support mind capacity, and help fight manifestations of nervousness and discouragement.
Ashwagandha helps in decreasing swelling.
It relieves pressure, increases vitality levels, and improves focus.
Side effects: None
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drink/any other medicines and homeopathic medicine.
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth while taking medicine e.g. camphor, garlic, onion, coffee, hing.
- Try not to take more than the prescribed measurement.
- Try not to utilize Ashwagandha Q By Dr. Reckeweg on the exhortation of a companion or family. Thus, don’t offer it to somebody you feel has similar side effects.
- Continuously check for expiry on the bundle or with the drug specialist before purchasing Ashwagandha Q.
- Store Ashwagandha Q at room temperature and keep away from direct presentation to warm and daylight.