R49 Homeopathic Medicine Indications In acute and chronic catarrh of the nose and maxillary sinus. Sinusitis, etc. In the formation of polyps in children. Lack of olfaction and taste.
In acute and chronic catarrh of the nose and maxillary sinus. Sinusitis, etc. In the formation of polyps in children. Lack of olfaction and taste.
R49 Homeopathic Medicine MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Arsenicum album: Chronic diseases in general with depression.
Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni: Constitutional remedy in swelling of the mucosa, pastoesem habitus, swelling of glands (for instance in scrofula of children). Suppurations, suppurative inflammations of mucosa.
Cinnabaris: Catarrh of the maxillary sinus and the forehead.
Kalium bichromicum: Helps the emission of glair (nose and maxillary sinus).Chronic conditions of irritability of mucosa, chronic catarrh and expectorations (yellowish).
Pulsatilla: Similar effects, improvement in the fresh air.
– In acute conditions take every 1-2 hours 10 drops in some water.
– In chronic conditions take 3-4 times daily 10-15 drops.
– In or after influenza, additional use of R6 is recommended.
– R45 in hoarseness and catarrh of the larynx.
– R8/R9 in cough and R24 in pleurisy and intercostal neuralgia.
Info for Registered practitioners only.