R1 Homeopathic Medicine Indications: Local inflammations, acute and chronic, of catarrhal, with swelling of the glands. Sudden infections and high fever, with irritations of the meninges, conjunctivas and pharynx.
سوزش اور سوجن کی دوا
Local inflammations, acute and chronic, of catarrhal and purulent nature, with swelling of the glands. Sudden infections and high fever, with irritations of the meninges, conjunctivas and pharynx.
In particular: Inflammations and suppurations of the Iymphatics of the pharynx, mainly all forms of tonsillary angina, tonsillitis, scarlet fever, otitis media, conjunctivitis, iridocyclitis, meningitis, inflammations of the maxillary sinus and of the dental roots. Inflammations of glands; mumps, orchitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, appendicitis, parametritis, bartholinitis.
Acute rheumatic polyarthritis, monarthritis, arthritis urica. Lymphadenitis, Iymphangitis, phlegmonous inflammations, abscess, withlow, furuncles and carbuncles, erysipelas, quinsy.
R1 Homeopathic Medicine MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Apis mellifica: Inflammatory infiltrations, edematous swellings.
Barium chloratum: Chronic diseases with swelling and suppuration of the glands in different scrofulous affections of children.
Belladonna: Inflammatory hyperemia of skin, of mucous membranes and glands. High fever. Aridity of the mucosa, delirium, moist feverish skin.
Calcium jodatum: Chronic tonsillitis of children, scrofulous increase of Iymph nodes on neck and nape.
Hepar sulfuris: Tendency for catharzic inflammations and pyesis.
Kalium bichromicum: Plastic exudation of mucous membranes in nose, pharyngeal cavity and pharynx. Viscous, stringy mucus. Mucosae ulcer.
Marum verum: Adenoid vegetation, chronic catarrh of the postnasal space.
Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus: Acute inflammations of the mucosa involving the glands, sticky perspirations.
Phytolacca: Swelling and dark reddening of the pharynx and tonsils, radiating pain up to the ears
– In case of acute infections with high fever, in the beginning 10-15 drops in some water every ½ hour for ½ – 1 day.
– Same treatment to be followed in case of purulent inflammations (e.g.: inflammations of the tonsils or furuncles). After improvement, take same dose every 1-2 hour. After recovery it is advisable to take 10-15 drops 2-3 times a day for about a week.
– Chronic inflammations: 2-3 times a day 10-15 drops.
– Constitutional modifications in chronic glandular hypertrophy of children; once a day 5-8 drops in some water for a longer period of time.
– In case of influenza, use R6.
– In case of chronic arthritis, use R11.
– In acute polyarthritis (i.e. rheumatoid arthritis) administer R24 in alternation with R1 every one to two hours to begin with.
– In ovaritis: administer R24 in alternation with R1.
– In adnexitis-parametritis administer additionally R38 and R39, 2-3 times daily.
– In chronic paroxysmal appendicitis: once daily R1, R24 and R38,10-15 drops of each.
– In acute appendicitis until surgery R24 and R38, 10-15 drops alternatively every one to two hours.
– Teething difficulties: see R35.
– Bronchitis: see R48 and R57; if necessary also Jutussin® R8 and R9.
– Whooping cough: see Jutussin® drops R9 and syrup R8.
– Muscular rheumatism and chronic rheumatism of joints: see R11 and R46.
– Nephrolithiasis: see R27.
– Cysto-pyelitis: see R18.
– Pleuritis: see R24.
– Proteinuria subsequent to tonsillitis quinsy or nephritis: administer additionally R64. Influenza, use R6.
Pancreatitis: see R72.
Information for use by Registered Medical Practitioners only.